Start your career at Talto and help us connect students & young talents with the coolest employers in the DACH region.
Our team and the way we work together at Talto - Talents for Tomorrow is how we turn our vision into reality every day!
Honest cooperation, an open feedback culture as well as self-determined and flexible working are rooted in our everyday work and part of our start-up genes. With the right team and with each other is the only way to get ahead!
The Talto founders grew up in the start-up scene, so the start-up mentality is strongly rooted at Talto and is always lived, even with growing team size. In addition to this mentality, you can expect a high growth and expansion potential that you can actively contribute to.
Diverse teams are more successful in the long term. We notice this in our daily work. Our team consists of 6 nationalities, different religions and 56% women. It is very important to us that everyone feels comfortable at Talto.
To achieve our vision, we all have to work together. That's why we have regular team events, after-work drinks and remote coffee talks.
Working from anywhere - that's an important part of work-life for us. That's why you can work remotely 92% of the time. What happens with the other 8% of your time? Once a quarter, we have a presence week with team excursions, workshops and activities - so our team spirit is strengthened.
Flat structures, short decision-making processes and the possibility for everyone to contribute their ideas are key factors for us. This is the only way how we can benefit from our great diversity in the team and give every team member the chance to develop.
Growth and further development can only be achieved through an open feedback culture. That's why we have joint retrospectives. At regular intervals, we talk about what went well or badly in the team and find solutions. Our experience has shown that this is the only way to move forward.
All of the aforementioned points should not only sound appealing, but should also be lived and implemented in everyday work. This is why we have the following action points in our team:
Remote work is daily business at Talto. Once a quarter we organize presence weeks with team excursions, workshops, and after-work drinks to strengthen the team culture. In addition to the presence weeks, there are of course other team events taking place during the year.
✅ Professionalism vs. ✅ Personality
✅ Remote vs. ✅ Office
◻️ Structured vs. ✅ Dynamic
✅ Self-initiative vs. ✅ Mentoring
✅ International vs. ✅ Regional
✅ Adventure vs. ◻️ Security
◻️ Lone wolf vs. ✅ Teamwork
✅ Flexible vs. ◻️ nine-to-five
✅ Learning-by-doing vs. ✅ (internal) training
Cultural fit is at least as important to us as your professional background.
To ensure that your onboarding runs smoothly, we offer you a professional training and a mentor by your side during your onboarding phase.
To ensure that all employees feel comfortable at Talto, we offer an attractive salary, a MacBook as a working device and coffee, Red Bull, fruit and snacks for free. Our roof top terrace in Graz with its view over the Jakomini Platz invites to spend some free time after work with your mates.
We want to constantly develop ourselves, which is why we offer you ongoing professional and personal development.
Then we'll give you this piece of advice along the way:
We prefer honest, authentic answers and stories to well-intentioned phrases from job application guides.
We want to keep the application process quick and simple.
That's why we give you feedback on your application within 14 days.
We take your ideas and wishes seriously but also tell you honestly if something is not possible.
If we find your application interesting, we will contact you in a short telephone conversation (approx. 15 - 30 minutes). This gives us the opportunity to get to know each other, clarify any pressing questions and see if we are a good match.
If the fit is right, we go straight to the next round of interviews!
In the next step, we would like to find out more about your previous professional experience, your training and your technical knowledge. For this purpose, we will give you a small task and the chance to prove your skills.
Have you convinced us? Perfect - then welcome to the next step!
In the second interview, we take the time to go through your future responsibilities, Talto and our corporate culture. We also want to learn more about you and your way of working.
Team culture is key at Talto, so it is important for us that you feel comfortable with us.
That's why we invite you to get to know your future colleagues in the office.
You fit in with us with your personality and way of working and also get along with your new colleagues?
That's ideal! Then we will make you an offer. In the last step, we fix your salary and start date.
Do you accept our offer?
Then welcome to the team! 🤗